Many small businesses already act in a responsible manner. Some call it ‘doing the right thing’, for others it’s just something in their DNA. From supporting local sporting teams to making charity donations, small businesses are at the heart of their local communities.
The Responsible Small Business Network is available for companies with 25 employees or less. It has been designed to enable smaller organisations to learn from our more than 260 established members, access valuable resources and be part of the Responsible Business movement in Northern Ireland.
Danske Bank has agreed to sponsor the network for the next two years. It has already positioned itself as a bank that seeks to support small businesses through its BizHub. Danske’s support of this programme will provide small businesses with access to events, resources and programmes that will allow SMEs to embed responsibility firmly within their business.
- Peer learning
- Expert advice from leading businesses
- Access to a range of cutting-edge resources, case studies and toolkits
- Challenged to use your business as a force for good
- Position your business as a good supply chain partner for larger organisations
- Consolidate and promote the good work your business is already doing
- Opportunities for positive profile
The annual cost of membership is £500.
To get involved, please contact Andrew Wallace by email at email@example.com, or call (028) 9046 0606