2022 Responsible Business Awards in Northern Ireland | Deadline for entries
The 2022 Awards are open for entries until 5:00 PM on 29 April. Read more about each of our ten categories and enter below.
29 Apr 2022
Judgify online entry platform
Free to enter
The Responsible Business Awards in Northern Ireland are a celebration of Northern Ireland’s most inspirational and impactful responsible businesses.
The Awards showcase transformational stories of businesses taking real action to build thriving communities and celebrate those businesses demonstrating strong, inclusive leadership, who continually innovate to tackle pressing social issues and to repair and rebuild our planet.
We are delighted to announce that 2021 winner of the NI Responsible Company of the Year Award Henry Brothers has joined the Awards as Key Sponsor in 2022.
Previous winners have shown remarkable innovation, creativity and a sustained commitment to corporate responsibility; demonstrating the positive impact they’ve had on society and in their business.
They celebrate the power of partnership, shine a light on best practice, and demonstrate just how much business can be a force for good in society, tackling some of our biggest and most challenging societal issues.
We will announce the winners at a gala dinner event at the ICC Arena in Belfast on 8 September. Click here to find out more.
Find out more and enter one or more of the categories below at www.bitcni.org.uk/awards.
- NI Responsible Company of the Year, sponsored by Henry Brothers Ltd
- Diversity and Inclusion Award sponsored by Ulster University
- Education Partnership Award, sponsored by Allen & Overy
- Fair Chance for All Award sponsored by Belfast Harbour
- Climate Action Award, sponsored by Heron Bros.
- Investing in your Community Award, sponsored by Arthur Cox
- One-to-Watch Award
- Responsible Digital Innovation Award, sponsored by Allstate NI
- Responsible Product/Service Award, sponsored by Translink
- Wellbeing at Work Award, sponsored by Larne Port