Age-Inclusive Learning Network online workshops | Menopause Awareness
The Age-Inclusive Learning Network brings professionals with an interest in age inclusion together online, to hear and share best practice, share learning, network and to hear from a topic expert speaker covering issues such as menopause, recruitment, retirement, pensions and savings, and positive aging.
27 Jul 2022
10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Supporting HR professionals to consider the implications of the menopause for the women in their organisations, to review their current provision and to explore how they can support and retain them through their polices, practices and culture. A major aim of the workshop will be to facilitate discussion around challenges and sharing of solutions and best practice.
There are a range of topic-specific workshops available and participants can register for one or multiple sessions. Please see below for details on the series.
- Menopause Awareness | 27 July 2022 | 10:00 am – 12:00 pm
- Preparation for Retirement | 31 August 2022 | 10:00 am – 12:00 pm
- Pensions and Savings | 28 September 2022 | 10:00 am – 12:00 pm | registration will open soon
- Postive Aging | 26 October 2022 | 10:00 am – 12:00 pm
- Age-Inclusive Recruitment | 30 November 2022 | 10:00 am – 12:00 pm | registration will open soon
- Age Discrimination | 25 January 2023 | 10:00 am – 12:00 pm | registration will open soon
Each workshop lasts a maximum of 2 hours and can host a maximum of 15 businesses. Each business can appoint two participants.
Registration for the Network will be confirmed upon completion of the Age-Inclusive Business Audit. This tool takes approximately 25 minutes to complete and will give participants an insight into their organisation’s strengths in relations to age inclusion, and identify potential gaps. Each participant will receive a short, confidential report.
Participants of the Network will also become part of the Learning Network Alumni, which gives them access to two networking and celebration events per year and wrap-around business consultancy support if participants would like to develop a business case for action on age inclusion or to draft an age-inclusive action plan.
This workshop includes:
- What is the Menopause – Signs & Symptoms
- What are the implications for women at work?
- What are the current challenges?
- What ways can organisations support women for wellbeing, performance and retention?