Ambitious Partnerships Conference: Linking Community and Business
Back by popular demand, Jonathan Andrews, will take you on the journey from ‘remarkable partnerships’ between private sector and the charity/community sector to Ambitious Partnerships.
27 Feb 2020
9:30 am - 2:00 pm
Camphill Community Glencraig, 4 Seahill Road, Holywood, BT18 0DB
This event is is fully booked
We know that partnerships between business and charities have the potential to make a huge impact. However sometimes these partnerships break down or deliver disappointing results, due to challenges including culture and communication.
At this conference we will explore how we can improve the way that businesses and charities partners together, so that these partnerships deliver more ambitious results for society and both partners
Benefits to Charity Delegates
- Understand what businesses want from a charity partnership and want they don’t want
- Increase your chances of securing strategic business partnerships that will increase your unrestricted funding and leverage pro bono business skills and expertise
- Learn how to identify and engage your ideal business partner
- Opportunity to meet and hear from key business representatives and potential future partners
Benefits to Business Delegates
- Learn how charities can help your business tackle key social issues and align with UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs)
- Understand how to secure buy-in from employees, senior managers and key stakeholders to your charity partnership
- Discover how other businesses are creating and benefitting from ambitious charity partnerships
- Opportunity to meet and hear from local charity representatives and potential future charity partners
Our keynote speaker is Jonathan Andrews, the corporate partnership specialist with 18 years’ experience and the guru on how to make sure your charity/business partnership is ambitious and set up for success.
Delegates will also meet representatives from key businesses in Northern Ireland who are making real strides in this area of charity partnerships and who are keen to share their experiences – the good, the bad and the ugly!
Please find below an outline of the day:
9:00 am Tea/Coffee on Arrival – Exhibition Stands and Networking
9:30 am Jonathan Andrews, Remarkable Partnerships
11:15 am Break, expo and networking
11:30 am Breakout session: Hear from business representatives on their approach, featuring:
Allen & Overy
Danske Bank (2019 NI Responsible Company of the Year)
Lidl Northern Ireland
Phoenix Natural Gas
The Henderson Group
1:00 pm Lunch
2:00 pm Tour of Camphill (optional)
2:30 pm Close
£70 + VAT per person, including refreshments and lunch
Please note a limited number of exhibition stands are available. £130 + VAT per exhibitor, including 1 delegate place, refreshments and lunch
To book your place, please complete the form below; or contact Kyle Lawlor at email@example.com or (028) 9046 0606. Please note, cancellations received after 13 February 2020 will not be refunded.