Community Investment Workshop
Following our Introduction to Community Investment event last November, we are delighted to announce this one-day follow-up workshop, designed to help your business develop its Community Investment strategy.
06 Nov 2019
10:00 am - 3:00 pm
Allstate Northern Ireland, 10 Mays Meadow, Belfast BT1 3PH
£95 + VAT
Featuring our 2019 Investing in Your Community award winner, Apex this workshop will guide you through the 5 Principles of Community Investment model, and help you apply it to your organisation, using our Community Investment Action Plan template.
The 5 principles are as follows:
- Identifying the social issue/s for your business
- Working in partnership with others
- Planning and managing your activities
- Inspiring and engaging your employees/stakeholders
- Measuring and evaluating the impact of your Community Investment
This will be an interactive workshop, to ensure key learning and sharing between participants. Places are limited to 12 and will be allocated on a first come basis, so don’t delay book your place today.
To book, contact Hilary Hanberry on (028) 9046 0606 or email firstname.lastname@example.org