Environment Strategy Consultation Workshop
Share your ideas for a new Northern Ireland Environment Strategy.
04 Feb 2020
12:00 pm - 1:30 pm
Cleaver Fulton Rankin, 50 Bedford Street, Belfast, BT2 7FW
We are compiling a response from business for a new Northern Ireland Environment Strategy and we want your input.
A Northern Ireland Environment Strategy (“the Environment Strategy”) is required to form the basis for a coherent and effective set of interventions that can deliver real improvements in the quality of the environment and thereby improve the health and wellbeing of our citizens, create opportunities to develop our economy, and play our part in protecting the global environment for decades to come.
The purpose of this event is to give the business community an opportunity to express its views on what our environment should look like in the future, what our environmental priorities and objectives should be, and how we should achieve these.
The main aims of the event:
- Overview of the Environment Strategy provided by DAERA
- Discussion of the Environment Strategy public discussion document
- Feedback on some/all of the questions in the public discussion document
- Provide feedback and input for Business in the Community’s response from the Northern Ireland business community
Following the event Business in the Community will prepare a response to the strategy from the business sector.
Lunch will be provided with kind thanks to Cleaver Fulton Rankin.
- Environment Strategy for Northern Ireland – Public Discussion Document – Full Version.pdf 1.4 MB (PDF document)
- Environment Strategy for Northern Ireland – Public Discussion Document – Abridged.pdf 2.7 MB (PDF document)
- Environment Strategy for Northern Ireland – Public Discussion Document – Easy Read.pdf 1.1 MB (PDF document)
IN PARTNERSHIP WITH