Link and Learn | Men’s Mental Fitness
Exclusively for Business in the Community members, we are delighted to offer a new Link and Learn session aimed at giving your employees the tools to look after their health and wellbeing.
03 Nov 2022
12:00 - 1:00 pm
We all know the importance of physical fitness but looking after your mental fitness is just as important. This session will demonstrate how we can use diet, lifestyle and mindset measures to address men’s health issues.
The session will cover:
- Risk factors that affect men’s health, including heart health, male cancers, and mental health
- Using the 4 Pillars of Health Framework to improve mental fitness
- How to start conversations about men’s health
- Practical tips for good health, including nutrients for men
- Signposting to sources of support
How it works
This session will take place on Zoom. Attendees will be emailed a secure link to join following registration.
For more information, please contact Katherine McKnight.