Link & Learn | Vital Nutrition for Busy People
Find out how simple changes to your nutrition can have a big impact on your physical, mental and emotional wellbeing.
21 Sep 2023
12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
Free for members
Exclusively for Business in the Community members, we are delighted to offer a new Link and Learn session aimed at supporting your wellbeing through nutrition.
The food choices we make have the power to help us manage the pace of modern living and take a load off our stress levels.
Optimise your nutrition and balance your health with nutritionist Jane McClenaghan from Vital Nutrition.
At this Link & Learn session, you’ll find out how simple changes to your nutrition can have a big impact on your physical, mental and emotional wellbeing, no matter how busy your days get.
You will discover:
- Simple, healthy habits that fit easily into a busy lifestyle
- How to eat to maximise your energy and help you to sleep well
- Good mood foods to help build your resilience to stress
- Nutritious fast food for when time is tight and days are hectic
- A quick and easy lunch recipe to keep your energy sustained all afternoon
How it works
This session will take place on Zoom. Attendees will be emailed a secure link to join following registration.