Menopause Training for Line Managers
This taster session will allow managers and leaders to gain a basic awareness on menopause and how to support people experiencing menopause in the workplace.
12 Oct 2023
11:00 am - 12:00 pm
This session is primarily for managers who have experience of leading teams or making policy decisions.
By the end of the session managers will:
- Know what the menopause is, when it happens and how it can affect people
- Understand your role as a manager
- Know how to have conversations with all staff about the menopause
- Know that the menopause can affect everyone differently and that the support needed can vary from person to person
- Signpost employees to support
Further sessions will be available on this topic and others in the Advisory Services offer.
How it works
This session will take place on Zoom. Attendees will be emailed a secure link to join prior to the session.
For more information, please contact Katherine McKnight.