Mental Health & Suicide Prevention Awareness
Exclusively for Business in the Community members, we are delighted to offer a new session aimed at increasing awareness of suicide prevention and mental health in the workplace.
17 Oct 2023
9:30 am - 12:30 pm
Facilitated by Fresh Minds Education, this session is aimed at anyone interested in raising their awareness of suicide prevention and mental health in order to take personal action that will help save lives, improve wellbeing, whether for themselves or loved ones.
This session will cover:
- Contributing factors that lead to poor mental health, emotional distress & suicide prevention awareness
- Understanding the role of mental health and emotions in relation to suicide prevention awareness
- Connect 4-Way Model for helping people experiencing emotional distress or suicide
- Tools and resources for support in your community
- The role of self-care and wellbeing in strengthening mental health and preventing suicide.
This session is designed to make suicide prevention awareness and emotional health education more accessible in the workplace; and to empower and inspire meaningful personal action that will help save lives, improve wellbeing, cultivate emotionally healthy practices and break the cycles of trauma.
How it works
This session will take place on Zoom. Attendees will be emailed a secure link to join prior to the session.
Please note that those with Transformational level of membership will be prioritised.
Please email email@example.com for more information.