RACE AT WORK | Promoting equality and diversity in recruitment and selection
Join us for the first online workshop in a programme of four to support employers with promoting and embracing race equality and inclusivity in the workplace.
07 Jun 2022
10:00 – 11:00 am
About this workshop
This workshop will provide employers with a better understanding of:
- how to ensure equality in the recruitment and selection process
- how to make recruitment and selection more inclusive
- how to recognise unconscious bias and how it can impact the
- recruitment and selection process
awareness and benefits of embracing the Race at Work Charter
The session will be delivered by Stephany McConnell Head of Wellbeing & Inclusion at Business in the Community, and Paul Oakes, Manager, Advisory Services Team, Equality Commission for Northern Ireland.
The programme of four session on Race in the Workplace aims to help employers to:
- ensure equality in the recruitment and selection process
- tackle race inequality and embed inclusion in the workplace
- develop a positive action plan for addressing race in the workplace
Details of the additional session in the series will be made available via our website and social media – we hope you will join us for all four sessions.