Raising your profile without breaking the bank
No matter what size your team, budget or audience, there is an increasing range of communications channels and platforms to think about. For charitable organisations, the challenge is how to do this in a cost-effective way.
20 Jun 2019
09:30 - 15:00
Fintech Hub, Danske Bank, Donegall Square West, Belfast BT1 6JH
£85 + VAT (lunch and refreshments provided)
This short course will show how delivering timely and appropriate communications is essential – without breaking the bank.
How we communicate is important but who we’re communicating with is more important. Your audiences are diverse; your messages and campaigns will reach people via many different channels in different formats and on different devices. This workshop will challenge and inspire you to think about your audiences and the variety platforms that are now available.
This workshop session, led by Helen Bowman, Head of Communications, Business in the Community, will enable you to:
- Understand how inclusive communications engage diverse audiences.
- Use appropriate language when promoting your organisation’s activities.
- Identify the basic principles of inclusive communication, through online and offline activities.
- Access tips on embedding key principles in to your own communication strategies and activities.
- Hear first hand from a key business broadcast and print media person.
If you would like to reserve a place, please email email@example.com