SKILLS MATCH WEBINAR: Managing Fundraising Events Online
As part of our Skills Match campaign, we are hosting a FREE webinar that will focus on how to manage successful fundraising events online.
01 Dec 2020
9:00 - 10:00 AM
The voluntary and community sector has seen the biggest cut in income and fundraising since the start of the COVID-19 pandemic. So, what can these organisations do to generate income and stay afloat?
Join us on 1 December for a webinar that will explore online event management and virtual fundraising. This event is aimed at any charity, community group or business that needs tips and advice on how to host a successful online event.
Our guest speakers will discuss how to increase engagement on digital platforms and how they have successfully organised a range of online and virtual fundraising events.
Delegates will hear first-hand from some of the biggest charities in Northern Ireland as they share their skills and experience on managing online events through a pandemic. They will provide hints and tips on topics such as:
- How to host your events online – the good and the bad
- The most popular virtual events to the least popular
- The importance of brand awareness
- Recruiting and training volunteers for online events
During this webinar you will hear from:
- Emer Murnaghan, Business Improvement Manager, Graham Group
- Rosie Forsythe, Corporate & Community Fundraising Manager, Cancer Focus NI
- Raquel Rodrigues Keenan, Events Officer, Volunteer Now
As always, there will be an opportunity to ask questions.
For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Supported by the Department for Communities and NICVA