Strictly Business 2018
Know your Quick-Step from your Two-Step? Are you a Fred Astaire or Fred Flintstone? It doesn’t matter. If you want to have fun with colleagues, learn a new skill and raise important funds for charity, we want to hear from you.
05 Oct 2018
Whitla Hall, Belfast
Know your Quick-Step from your Two-Step? Are you a Fred Astair or a Fred Flintstone?
Registration is now open for Strictly Business 2018. The premise is simple; get together a volunteering team of colleagues, learn to dance and raise funds for Marie Curie.
The challenge will culminate in a Ballroom event at Whitla Hall, Belfast on 5 October where all teams will perform to a judging panel and live audience of friends, colleagues and family with the winner being crowned Strictly Business Champions.
What you need to know:
- Ballroom event featuring performances from all teams will take place on 5 October
- Each team should comprise 6 – 10 members
- Each team is expected to fundraise a minimum of £3500 – all teams will receive the full support of Marie Curie as part of their fundraising
- All teams will receive dance tuition from a professional Choreographer
Why get involved?
- Illustrates your commitment to promoting Health & Wellbeing amongst your staff
- A team challenge which encourages staff engagement and team building amongst colleagues
- Be part of a campaign which is focussed on raising important funds for charity
- Benefit from the PR exposure as part of the campaign
Email Andrew to find out how you can support Marie Curie in 2018.