Virtual Link & Learn: Managing and monitoring stress in uncertain times
Throughout the year, Business in the Community runs a series of bite-sized, topical learning sessions for your employees.
25 Nov 2020
9:30 - 10:15 am
Free (BITC members only)
Exclusively for Business in the Community members, this free session is aimed at employees, to help give them the tools to look after their health and wellbeing.
This free webinar will focus on managing and monitoring stress though uncertain times.
The outbreak of COVID-19 has brought with it a lot of new challenges, both personally and professionally. Facilitated by Shelly Wilson, Works Manager at Action Mental Health; this session will provide you with some top tips on becoming aware of your stress levels, reducing the stressors at this time and direct you to further support should you need it.
We know this is only a small step in your journey through COVID-19, but if we adapt using some of the resilience techniques you’ll learn in this session, it is possible to bounce back together, and believe it or not – stronger than ever before.
- What is stress and how best to understanding the difference between healthy pressure and stress
- The effect that COVID-19 is having on mental health across the UK, this will help us build a picture as to how in demand stress manage is at this time
- Top tips on getting the most out of working from home and looking after yourself to ensure you get that perfect balance of work and home life
- Strategies for managing stress, we’ll explore the traffic light system; an easy, practical tool you can use to monitor your stress
- Top tips on how to get the five ways to wellbeing despite many social restrictions
- Sources of support
Visit our Link & Learn web page for details on other sessions available.