Webinar | A return to the workplace?
To return or not to return – that is the question. What new ways of working can be embedded for the future and how can businesses make the workplace safe for everyone? Join us for this panel discussion to hear from leading employers already embarking on this journey who will share what lessons they have learnt from Coronavirus, and how they will use them to their organisation's advantage.
12 May 2021
10:00 - 11:30 am
This webinar is an online panel discussion with business leaders from across Northern Ireland providing insights into the lessons learnt from the last year and what they have done as a business to respond to the crisis.
We will share personal reflections from a number of leaders on how the past year has defined their leadership, what new ways of working leaders will embed for the future, and discuss how to make the workplace safe for a return to the workplace.
The panel discussion will explore the following:
- Leadership through lockdown: decision-making in a fast-paced changing environment; their personal reflections on the past year.
- Supporting employees: Mental & physical health; financial wellbeing; isolation; working from home; home schooling.
- A physical return: Health & safety and psychological safety.
- Embedding new practices: Mental health, flexible working.
Organisations taking part in the panel discussion will be:
- Allstate Northern Ireland
- Asda NI
- Health & Safety Executive
- Openreach Northern Ireland
For more information, please email Deirdre Morrissey.
This event is kindly sponsored by Allstate NI.