Webinar | Building back better businesses and communities
How business can shift its approach to charity partnerships during COVID-19
25 Jun 2020
9:00 - 10:00 am
Online - Zoom
This webinar will take place on Zoom. Please click the Book Now button above to send an email to email@example.com requesting the Zoom meeting ID and password.
Business needs resilient and prosperous communities to succeed and grow. The two are intrinsically linked – it is where our employees come from, where our customers live, and it is the backdrop to our working lives.
In this webinar we’re taking a closer look at what your business can – and should – consider when it comes to supporting local charities during COVID-19; and how you can use your charity partnerships as a means of building back better businesses and communities.
- Jonathan Andrews, Managing Director from Remarkable Partnerships
- Gwyneth Compston, Energy Services Manager and Gemma-Louise Bond, Senior Sponsorship & Events Executive from Power NI
- Clare Galbraith, Fundraising Manager from AWARE NI
The webinar will cover:
- Why charity partnerships are essential to help your business emerge stronger from the coronavirus crisis
- Why purpose is so important right now, and how to ensure it is the focal point of your partnerships
- Insight into the challenges and needs that charities are facing right now
- Advice on how to maximise your existing partnerships and instigate new ones
For more information, contact Hilary Hanberry