WEBINAR | Diversity and Inclusion Series
In partnership with Danske Bank, our new Diversity and Inclusion series will explore topical issues around diversity and give practical tips and advice on how to create an inclusive workplace. This webinar will focus on disability and how to embrace all abilities in the workplace
03 Dec 2020
10:00 - 11:00 am
The Diversity and Inclusion series is aimed at diversity and inclusion specialists, HR professionals and senior management teams. It is a platform for businesses to come together with key organisations to discuss why business needs to address these issues in the workplace, and how to get started. We will host a series of webinars that will focus on race, LGBTQ+, disability and gender. Each webinar will feature key advocates, best practice organisations, and a range of inspirational guest speakers.
With disabled people making up 38% of the working population in Northern Ireland*, it is clear that embracing all abilities in the workplace makes good business sense.
Delegates will have the opportunity to hear from an inspirational disability campaigner and a leading business that will offer best practice solutions on key diversity and inclusion issues.
This webinar will focus on the following:
- The Purple Pound
- How disabled people contribute economically and socially
- How businesses can adapt business practices and increase accessibility
- The importance of forming employee networks
- Providing a voice for marginalised groups
- Dermott Devlin – Disability Campaigner and Founder of My Way Access
- Donna Marie Gill – Diversity & Inclusion Lead, Danske Bank
Attendees will be emailed a secure link following registration. For more information, email email@example.com