Webinar | Financial Wellbeing: Pensions & Savings
As part of pensions week, BITC has teamed up with the Money & Pensions Service to provide advice and guidance in relation to pensions and savings.
14 Sep 2020
2:00 pm - 3:30 pm
In this free webinar, attendees will benefit from expert advice specific to employer obligations, pre-retirement exercises, myth busting, scams, hints and tips.
This webinar is part of the Age at Work project, aimed at supporting individuals aged 50+ to plan for the future and to have a fuller working life.
- Welcome & Introduction – Eamon Clarke, Age at Work Programme Manager, BITCNI
- Understanding pensions & savings – Tony Bird, Technical Specialist, MAPS
- An overview of employer pension obligations
- A pre-retirement exercise for older employees
- Myth busting pensions
- Why save for retirement?
- Accessing retirement savings
- Ten top tips for pensions
- Scam awareness
- Q&A session
- Best practice examples
- Closing remarks