FINAL CALL for entries for the Responsible Business Awards in Northern Ireland 2019
Business in the Community has issued the final call for businesses from across Northern Ireland to enter the ten categories available for this year’s Responsible Business Awards in Northern Ireland.
- Closing date for applications for the Responsible Business Awards in Northern Ireland is Friday 22 February 2019
- Ten categories available
Could your business be the winner?
- NI Responsible Company of the Year, sponsored by Heron Bros
- Diversity and Inclusion Award
- Education Partner Award, sponsored by Allen & Overy
- Employability and Jobs Award, sponsored by Belfast Harbour
- Environmental Leadership Award, sponsored by Arthur Cox
- Responsible Digital Innovation Award, sponsored by Ciena
- One-to-Watch Award, sponsored by Survitec
- Investing in Your Community Award, sponsored by Caterpillar NI
- Wellbeing at Work Award, sponsored by Larne Port
- Responsible Product/Service Award
Applications can be made online at www.bitcni.org.uk/awards. Entries close on Friday 22 February 2019 at 5:00 pm, and the winners will be revealed at a glittering gala dinner at Belfast Waterfront Hall on Thursday 30 May 2019.
The annual awards, run in partnership with JP Corry, seek to recognise and celebrate firms in Northern Ireland that are making a difference by taking practical action to address pressing social and environmental issues. They are open to firms here of all sizes and from all sectors.
Business in the Community Managing Director, Kieran Harding explains: “The prosperity of business and society is inextricably linked. If every individual business strives to be the best it can be in all areas as a responsible business, the benefits are felt by society, the economy and the environment
“Undeterred by the political situation, it is encouraging to see that businesses from across Northern Ireland are determined to do what’s right for their people, the planet and the places in which they operate. We look forward to congratulating every company that is taking positive action at our Gala event in May.”