What is the Age Inclusive Learning Network?
The Age Inclusive Learning Network brings HR and equality professionals together for five sessions over a five month period to learn, share best practice and to provide support to develop an age inclusive business action plan that is bespoke for your organisation.
The action plan will support your business to be more age inclusive in retaining, retraining and recruiting older workers. Click here to register your interest in joining the Network.
The benefits of being an age inclusive employer include:
- Retention of skilled and experienced workers
- Increased age diversity and multigenerational working
- Reduced recruitment costs
- Increased brand value and a greater understanding of older customers’ needs
- A wider talent pool with experience and wisdom to pass to new staff
- A staff body that represents all sections of the community and creates a diverse working environment
- A healthier workforce, reducing staff absence rates and ill health, and providing scope to discuss and manage employee health and wellbeing
The first phrase of the Age Inclusive Learning Network is currently underway and we are now recruiting representatives from 15 organisations for the second phase. Each of the five sessions are facilitated by an organisational development host who is joined by guest speakers.
The second phase of the Learning Network will meet on the following dates:
- Thursday 12 November 2020: Introduction and Business Audit | 9:00am – 11:00am
- Thursday 10 December 2020: Health & Wellbeing |9:00am – 11:00am
- Thursday 28 January 2021: Financial Wellbeing | 9:00am – 11:00am
- Thursday 25 February 2021: Workplace Practices | 9:00am – 11:00am
- Thursday 25 March 2021: Showcase and celebration | 9:00am – 11:00am
Please complete the form below to register your interest in being part of the Network.