What is the Age Inclusive Learning Network?
The Age Inclusive Learning Network brings HR and equality professionals together for five sessions over a five month period to learn, share best practice and to provide support to develop an age inclusive business action plan that is bespoke for your organisation.
The action plan will support your business to be more age inclusive in retaining, retraining and recruiting older workers. Click here to register your interest in joining the Network.
The benefits of being an age inclusive employer include:
- Retention of skilled and experienced workers
- Increased age diversity and multigenerational working
- Reduced recruitment costs
- Increased brand value and a greater understanding of older customers’ needs
- A wider talent pool with experience and wisdom to pass to new staff
- A staff body that represents all sections of the community and creates a diverse working environment
- A healthier workforce, reducing staff absence rates and ill health, and providing scope to discuss and manage employee health and wellbeing
Age Learning Network dates
- Thursday 29 April, 10:00 am to 12:00 pm – Introduction
- Thursday 13 May, 10:00 am to 12:00 pm – Health and Wellbeing
- Thursday 27 May, 10:00 am to 12:00 pm – Financial Wellbeing
- Thursday 10 June, 10:00 am to 12:00 pm – Workplace Practices
- Thursday 1 July, 10:00 am to 12:00 pm – Showcase & Celebration
Please complete the form below to register your interest in being part of the Network.