Are you a charity?
Want to learn how to strategically engage with business? Would you like to learn how to find the right corporate partner?
If so, our new Charity Network could help.
Business in the Community are delighted to announce a new Charity Learning Network that will support you to engage with the corporate sector, enabling you to secure long-term partnerships for maximum impact for your charity. The Network will meet on three occasions for 2 hours over the course of 3 months.
What are the benefits?
You will learn:
- How corporate charity partnerships are continually evolving
- What businesses want from a charity partnership
- How to identify and engage your ideal corporate partner
- How to align your charity offer to meet corporate needs
- Interactive learning from peers
At the final session you will have the opportunity to put everything you’ve learned into practice by pitching to a panel of businesses who will provide constructive feedback.
Details for the sessions are as follows:
- Dates: 20 September, 18 October and 21 November
- Times: 10:00 – 12 noon
- Cost: £295 +VAT
- Location: TBC
How to sign up
Due to high demand, places on the Network will be limited to 15 (one per organsiation). So don’t delay, book your place today by emailing email@example.com
If you’d like more information, please feel free to contact Hilary Hanberry on (028) 9046 0606.