Are you a charity?
Want to learn how to strategically engage with business? Would you like to learn how to find the right corporate partner?
If so, our new Charity Network could help.
Business in the Community are delighted to announce a new Charity Learning Network that will support you to engage with the business sector, enabling you to secure long-term partnerships for maximum impact for your charity. Supported by Arthur Cox, this exclusive network will give you the opportunity to speak to key business people from companies such as Barclays, Lidl, PwC, Belfast Harbour and Arthur Cox. The Network will meet on three occasions for 2 hours over the course of 3 months.
What are the benefits?
You will learn:
- Opportunity to meet and hear from key businesses
- How corporate charity partnerships are continually evolving
- What businesses want from a charity partnership
- How to identify and engage your ideal business partner
- How to align your charity offer to meet business needs
- Interactive learning from peers
Details for the sessions are as follows:
- Dates: 7 February, 28 February and 21 March
- Times: 10:00 – 12 noon
- Cost: £295 +VAT
- Location: Arthur Cox offices
Hear from Alan Taylor, Chairman at Arthur Cox on the benefits of joining the Charity Learning Network and the importance of the business and community sectors working together for the good of the community.
How to sign up
Due to high demand, places on the Network will be limited to 15 (one per organsiation). So don’t delay, book your place today by emailing Hilary Hanberry.
If you’d like more information, please feel free to email Hilary Hanberry or call Tel (028) 9046 0606.