Join our Employee Engagement and Wellbeing Learning Network that brings together a small group of HR practitioners and supports them to create a bespoke strategic health & wellbeing action plan based on the Workwell Model.
What is it?
The Network brings together a maximum of 12 senior HR practitioners with the intention of creating or reviewing existing health and wellbeing plans for their own organisation under the umbrella of employee engagement and following the Business in the Community Workwell Model and structured business approach. See here for more info on the Workwell Model.
Who should participate?
The Network is aimed at mid-senior HR practitioners who have responsibility for employee engagement and/or health and wellbeing.
What is the commitment?
The Network involves attending four half-day sessions over an eight-month period from October – May Sessions include a mixture of structured learning, peer discussion, knowledge sharing, and best practice case study from other employers.
What will be covered?
- Context setting: what is employee engagement? What is health and wellbeing?
- Introducing Workwell: a strategic approach to wellbeing
- Introducing the business model
- Establishing a business case
- Gaining senior buy-in
- Identifying people and partners
- Establishing a structure to reflect employee voice
- Measuring impact
- Identifying priorities
- Action planning
- Assessment and future planning
- Network members present their engagement and wellbeing plans
What is the cost?
- Platinum/Transformational members: FREE
- Engaged (Level One) and Strategic (Level Two) members: £500
The 2018-19 Network will start in October 2018. How do I sign up?
Contact: Nicola Thompson