Participate in the largest, most comprehensive and FREE workplace wellbeing survey in the UK – the Healthiest Workplace Survey – to gain a better understanding of the health risks affecting their employees, how these change over time, and their associated health and productivity impact.
Registration is now open for the 2018 process.
Britain’s Healthiest Workplace is the largest, most comprehensive and FREE workplace wellbeing survey in the UK. By participating in the survey, employers gain a better understanding of the health risks affecting their employees, how these change over time, and their associated health and productivity impact. It was established in 2012 to alleviate the lack of investment in the health and wellbeing of the staff of UK employers.
In 2017, the alignment of the Britain’s Healthiest Workplace question set with the Business in the Community Workwell Model ensured the survey took a whole person approach to physical and mental health, supporting and enabling employers to recognise the benefits of taking a strategic, proactive approach to wellbeing and engagement.
Register today https://www.vitality.co.uk/business/healthiest-workplace/
The survey looks at how employers, through the workplace, can support their employees to be healthier and more productive.
Britain’s Healthiest Workplace aims to help your organisation:
- Understand the health and wellbeing profile of your employees across a number of dimensions, such as lifestyle behaviours, clinical indicators, mental wellbeing, and workplace stress
- Establish attitudes to health, and motivation to change, amongst your employees
- Understand the extent to which your existing wellness facilities are being used, and their overall effectiveness in improving employee health
- Provide benchmarking against other participating organisations
- Establish best practice solutions to inform future HR strategies
You’ll also receive an Organisational Health Report giving unique insights into the health profile of your organisation and your employees. Each participating employee will receive a Personal Health Report in real-time, which includes their Vitality Age key lifestyle and health risks and suggestions for improvement.
Organisations attaining the highest average score receive recognition via four award categories, classified by small, medium and large employer: Britain’s Healthiest Workplace; Healthiest Employer; Healthiest Employees and Most Improved Workplace.
Contact: Amy Miscampbell