A healthier, happier and engaged workforce drives sustainable performance and productivity benefiting employers, employees, customers and makes communities more resilient. This event will focus on taking a preventative whole-person, whole-system approach to health and wellbeing that gives employers and employees collective responsibility.
The event will feature our Wellbeing Expo with themed exhibitor zones with experts who will guide you on all of the key aspects of well-being and will provide help and information on:
- Physical and mental health
- Considering how your operations can promote healthy spaces that are restorative and enriching for both physical and mental health
- Making the case for wellbeing at work
- Embedding wellbeing into an organisations culture taking a whole person approach
- Tackling the stigma of mental health
The conference is aimed at HR professionals, Occupational Health professionals, Health and Safety professionals and operational managers from a range of business sectors, government departments and public service organisations.
In 2020, we are also inviting representatives from the community and voluntary sector, recognising that there is a wealth of experience and knowledge that can be shared across the sectors.