The workforce in the UK is changing. By 2020, 1 in 3 workers will be over 50 and by 2030 half of all adults in the UK will be over 50. This means a change to the working population, impacting employee health, working patterns, recruitment and retention, workforce planning, and much more.
The Age at Work project will encourage and support businesses to value older workers as part of a diverse, inclusive and dynamic workforce.
The Age at Work project encourages businesses to provide work placement opportunities, as part of the Still Ready for Work programme, to support people aged 50+ who are seeking to return to the workplace. Work placements are currently on hold and instead we are offering online employability workshops for individuals not currently in employment or seeking a change of career.
- Still Ready for Work: Skills, CV & Cover Letters on 20 October 11:00 am -12:00 pm
- Still Ready for Work: Job Search & Applications on 27 October 11:00 am -12:00 pm
- Still Ready for Work: Interviews & Workplace Behaviours on 3 November 11 :00 am -12:00 pm
- Still Ready for Work: Digital Skills & Social Media on 17 November 10:00 am – 11:00 am
- Still Ready for Work: Mid-Career Review on 24 November 10:00 am – 12:00 pm
If your business can deliver an online employability workshop for people over 50 as part of the Age at Work programme, please complete the form below:
For more information, contact Eamon Clarke or call (028) 9046 0606.