Supporting action four of the Race at Work Charter this factsheet provides guidance on how to make it clear that supporting equality in the workplace is the responsibility of all leaders and managers.
The Race at Work Charter contains five calls to action:
- Appoint an executive sponsor for race
- Capture ethnicity data and publicise progress
- Commit at board level to zero tolerance of harassment and bullying
- Making equality in the workplace the responsibility of all leaders and managers
- Take action that supports ethnic minority career progression.