Firstsource Solutions is a global business process outsourcer, with UK operations in Belfast, Cardiff, Derry/Londonderry, Derby, Teesside and Warrington.
It is one of the UK’s top ten contact centre providers, specialising in providing customer services for leading UK companies in the financial services, healthcare, insurance and telecommunications and media sectors.
Firstsource enables clients to achieve business transformation, in addition to improved customer satisfaction, reduced operational costs, delivering process improvements and focussing on core competence.
What Firstsource did
Innovation is one of the company’s core values and is embedded within the ethos of the business through Community Outreach, Performance Development, Process Improvement, Service Quality, Employee Engagement and Reward & Recognition programmes. This in turn aligns to its overall business strategy which has three pillars that feed into business profitability, namely Learning & Growth, End-to-end delivery and Customers.
Standards are key for the company and are evidenced by its Investors in People Gold Standard (the only business in its sector to currently hold this) and its Silver CORE Standard. It has also been recognised as a ‘Major Contender’ in the Banking BPO – Service Provider Landscape by Everest Group’s PEAK Matrix™ Assessment 2017
Impacts and Outcomes
- Helped 323 long-term unemployed people to re-enter the labour market since 2015; saving government more than £1.2m in benefits
- Contributed more than £5m annually to NI’s economy through employment
- Reducing CO2 emissions by nearly 50% across travel and energy; with 129 people working from home on a regular basis
- Provided information sessions and wildflower seeds to circa 5,500 employees. Training two members of staff in beekeeping
- Partnered with Sky to encourage awareness and action in the fight against plastic waste
For more information, please email email@example.com