The Northern Ireland Environmental Benchmarking Survey assesses the extent to which environmental business practices have been embedded within the corporate strategies and operations of local organisations.
2020 NI Environmental Benchmarking Survey Resources
- 2020 NI Environmental Benchmarking Survey Questions
- 2020 NI Environmental Benchmarking Survey Guidance Notes
- 2020 NI Environmental Benchmarking Survey Sign Off Sheet
- 2020 NI Environmental Benchmarking Survey Webcast
2020 Small Business Survey Resources
- 2020 NI Environmental Benchmarking Survey Questions- Small Business Survey
- 2020 NI Environmental Benchmarking Survey – Small Business Survey – Guidance Notes
- 2020 NI Environmental Benchmarking Survey – Small Business Survey – Sign Off Sheet
Organisations taking part are awarded Platinum, Gold, Silver, Bronze or Green. The higher the overall score, the higher the organisation will rank. There is no limit on the number of organisations that can fall into any one ‘band’. All participants receive a certificate and can use Survey branding on their company’s materials. Participants completing the Small Business Survey can achieve a top level of Bronze and there will be a new award for the top performing Small Business.
- Platinum (>90%)
- Gold (80-89%)
- Silver (60-79%)
- Bronze (40-59%)
- Green (<40%)
Bring a Business – Bonus marks
The Bring a Business initiative asks Survey participants to encourage one of their key suppliers or contractors to take part in the NI Environmental Benchmarking Survey, in an effort to challenge participants to work with their supply chains to improve their environmental impacts.
Organisations that involve a new business in the Survey or Small Business Survey will gain extra marks in their own submission. Extra marks are also available for those organisations that help and mentor the new business to complete the Survey .
- 1 bonus mark – Introducing another business to the Survey
- 1 bonus marks – For helping the business to complete the 2020 Survey
- 1 bonus marks – For having an ongoing mentoring relationship with the business (or a previous bring a business nominee) to help them to improve their environmental management and performance
Our Environment Team can provide support to complete the Survey if needed, contact email@example.com or call (028) 9046 0606.