Explore a range of resources made available to you on this section of the Hub, and feel free to share resources you have found useful, or created, too.
- Hear from our partners about their commitments to climate action – Arup, Business in the Community, firmus energy, Translink, and The Irish News
- FACTSHEET: COP26 – What does it mean for responsible business? – This short factsheet will help you understand what COP26 is, what will happen there, and the targets and themes to be discussed at the event.
- FACTSHEET: Five steps to greater resource productivity and waste management – This factsheet outlines practical steps your business can take to begin your journey to eliminate avoidable waste.
- PODCAST: TRANSLINK The role of transport in building a cleaner and greener economy, infrastructure and future – Hear from Chris Conway, Group Chief Executive about how Translink is keeping the trains, buses and coaches running across Northern Ireland as the company deploys is sustainable fleet; and Seye Odukogbe, Co-Founder of Routemasters & Founder of Cycle to Class.
- FSB Small Business Sustainability Hub – This is a recently launched UK-wide site gives a countdown to COP26, as well as useful information on Net Zero. Keep checking back as new information will be continually added.
- The Broadway Initiative, Zero Carbon Business Portal – The FSB was heavily involved in the creation and ongoing development of this Net Zero hub. It has a lot of information and resources to help businesses begin on their low carbon journeys. Why not check it out?
- NI Business Info – Have a look at this site for guides and advice for businesses re: efficiency and the environment, including carbon emissions and climate change.
- A revolutionary project undertaken by Encirc (a Vidrala company), and industry research and technology organisation, Glass Futures, has proven that new bottles are able to be made from 100% recycled glass, using only the energy from burning ultra-low-carbon biofuels.
- Visit Belfast and Belfast City Council put sustainability at heart of new tourism industry support scheme
- Interface Expands Availability of New Carbon Negative Product Innovations across Europe, Africa, Asia and Australia
- Devenish’s sustainable farming initiative – Agrinewal gives farmers the power to manage carbon balance and cut global emissions
To submit your resource to the Hub, please email us or complete the form below.