Business in the Community’s Workplace campaign challenges and supports employers to create inclusive workplaces that encourage people to enjoy long, healthy and active lives. Our two key areas of focus are Wellbeing and Inclusion.
How can we help you?
- Provide consultation, resources and support from our member network to enable you to create a strategic employee engagement and wellbeing plan that is bespoke to your organisation based on the Workwell Model and Business Approach
- Support you to tackle key wellbeing issues across physical and mental health including key societal issues such as obesity, drugs & alcohol awareness and stress at work
- Download member-only toolkits and resources to equip you to address pivotal wellbeing and inclusion concerns including mental health, sleep & recovery and the gender pay gap
- Provide information sessions delivered by subject-matter experts in your place of work across key areas of wellbeing and inclusion issues through our Link & Learn series
- Share best practice on key inclusion issues including age and gender, to help you create more balanced and inclusive workplaces
- Invite you to attend our annual Healthy Working Lives conference, to hear from expert speakers and best-practice employer examples while networking with fellow HR professionals