Our goal is to support employers to create resilient and inclusive workplaces where people are supported to be the best they can be.
How can we help you?
- Provide consultation, resources and support from our member network to enable you to create a strategic employee engagement and wellbeing plan that is bespoke to your organisation based on the Workwell Model and Business Approach
- Support you to tackle key wellbeing issues across physical and mental health including key societal issues such as obesity, drugs & alcohol awareness and stress at work
- Download member-only toolkits and resources to equip you to address pivotal wellbeing and inclusion concerns including mental health, sleep & recovery and the gender pay gap
- Provide information sessions delivered by subject-matter experts in your place of work across key areas of wellbeing and inclusion issues through our Link & Learn series
- Share best practice on key inclusion issues including age and gender, to help you create more balanced and inclusive workplaces
- Invite you to attend our annual Healthy Working Lives conference, to hear from expert speakers and best-practice employer examples while networking with fellow HR professionals