Our goal is to inspire and support business to take action to reduce societal inequalities, and to commit to improving the health and wellbeing of their employees.
How can we help you
- Provide consultation, resources and support from our member network to enable you to create a strategic employee engagement and wellbeing plan that is bespoke to your organisation based on the 5 Steps to Wellbeing and Inclusion
- Support you to tackle key wellbeing issues across physical and mental health including key societal issues such as obesity, drugs & alcohol awareness and stress at work
- Download member-only toolkits and resources to equip you to address pivotal wellbeing and inclusion concerns including mental health, sleep & recovery and the gender pay gap
- Provide information sessions delivered by subject-matter experts in your place of work across key areas of wellbeing and inclusion issues through our Link & Learn series
- Share best practice on key inclusion issues including age and gender, to help you create more balanced and inclusive workplaces
Click here to view the programme of workplace events.