REGISTER TODAY TO RECEIVE PRIORITY ACCESS
Business in the Community is delighted to announce the introduction of a brand new e-learning course in partnership with Legal-Island.
Mental Health & Wellbeing in the Workplace is due to launch in May 2019. We would like to offer you the chance to register your interest to receive priority access to view the course on behalf of your organisation.
Mental health and wellbeing is an integral part of how we feel about our jobs, how well we perform and how well we interact with our colleagues, customers and clients.
While your employer is primarily responsible for providing an environment to support the mental health and wellbeing of their staff, all employees also have a duty of care for their own health and wellbeing and that of their colleagues.
Key areas covered in the course are:
- The importance of health and wellbeing in the workplace
- The law relating to health and wellbeing in the workplace
- What is meant by mental health
- The benefits to the organisation of maintaining good mental health
- The benefits to you of maintaining good mental health
- How to spot early warning signs of mental health problems
- How to support yourself in times of need
- What to do if you spot a colleague who needs support
Additional bitesize courses to follow include:
- Emotional Resilience & Productivity
- Sleep Recovery
- Suicide Prevention
To register for the Mental Health & Wellbeing in the Workplace eLearning course, click here.