Take part in practical volunteering and discover the benefits of employer supported volunteering. Please view our interactive volunteering calendar for our range opportunities.
Coming up . . .
Supporting your staff to take part in volunteering is proven to offer a range of business benefits, including the following:
- It delivers powerful community engagement, helping your business to develop an understanding of the social issues affecting your staff and customers
- It enables staff to get out of the office and participate in physical exercise, improving physical and mental health
- It provides cost-effective soft skill and team building development by encouraging staff to work together in a new environment
- It supports charities, increasing pride amongst staff and improving employee engagement
- It raises your profile as an employer committed to responsible business
We work with organisations from across the charity sector to offer a tailored volunteer package ideal for organisations of all sizes. What’s more, we take care of all the planning – so all you need to do is get your staff together and enjoy the day.
Packages include the following:
- Initial consultation service
- Quality risk assessment
- Joint PR opportunities
- Team leader training if required
- Tailored post-event evaluation
- Full review of annual activity
With a range of membership levels available, we can work with you to develop a bespoke volunteer programme. View the Volunteering Calendar.
As well as bespoke volunteering opportunities, you can also take part in our volunteer action days. These are themed days or weeks that we allocate in the year to encourage as many volunteers as possible to take part. Action days are an ideal taster for practical volunteering, particularly if you are just starting out on your volunteering journey.
Do you need volunteers?
Are you a charity, community group or school in need of volunteers? Click here to submit a request for volunteers.