Support your community and improve the skills and team work of your staff with practical volunteering events.
“The idea that volunteering is all about giving is a misconception. Whilst we are very eager to help and make a visible difference in the community in which we live and work, we have been overwhelmed by the difference volunteering makes to our workforce!
Sam Davidson, HR Director, The Henderson Group”
Our volunteer events provide a range of great benefits to companies while illustrating your commitment to responsible business:
- Allows you to support good causes in your local community
- Promotes your commitment to Health & Wellbeing of your staff
- Provides an opportunity to engage with staff and improve moral
- Develops soft skills of your workforce through excellent team building activities
Find out more about our volunteer action days:
- Be a Saint Day – Just in time for St Patrick’s Day, saintly volunteers are being invited to join in the fun by taking part in volunteering challenges with a range of community and voluntary groups across Northern Ireland on Friday 16 March 2018.
- Digital Learning Day – Taking place in libraries across Northern Ireland on 19 April, Digital Learning Day (formerly Silver Surfers’ Day) is an opportunity for volunteers to share their skills and experience to help people get online.
- Give & Gain Day – In Northern Ireland, we will be celebrating by encouraging businesses to release teams of staff on 18 May to take part in a range of volunteering activities in their local community in support of charities, schools and community groups.
- Stars & Stripes Day – Sponsored by Qualitrol, the day aims to help celebrate the cultural links between America and Northern Ireland by encouraging companies to come together for a day of employer supported volunteering at the Ulster American Folk Park, while supporting one of Northern Ireland’s most important heritage sites.
- Love Your Landscape Day – Taking place on 28 September, Love Your Landscape Day will put the spotlight on Northern Ireland’s natural environment.
Can’t find what you’re looking for? Call (028) 9046 0606 to discuss your needs.