Link & Learns are bite size, topical learning sessions for your employees, delivered online by experts who address a range of subjects, including wellbeing and inclusion.
All sessions will take place online. Attendees will be emailed the link to join securely following registration.
We will be offering a number of Link & Learn sessions on various topics.
Upcoming topics include:
- The Importance of Sleep
- Mental Health Awareness and Overcoming the Imposter Syndrome
- Growing and green space for wellbeing
- Leading with Compassion
- Female Health and the Menopause at Work
- Caring for the Carer
- Understanding Anxiety
- Man Chat: Movember
- Self-care and Overcoming Burnout
How it works
Click on the session of your choice to register. All sessions will take place online, all attendees are emailed a secure link to join following registration.
For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Previous Link & Learn Resources
- Virtual Link & Learn with Texthelp: Remote working – removing barriers for neurodiverse staff. Download slides here.