Avail of a series of one-hour, bite-sized topical learning sessions for your employees delivered in your workplace by experts who address aspects of physical, mental and social wellbeing.
These sessions take place during particular months throughout the year so keep an eye out for new sessions. Please note that places are allocated on a first-come, first-served basis and book up fast.
- A focus on People with Disabilities, with the NI Union of Supported Employment
- Eating for Health, with Cancer Focus NI
- Active Wellness for Sedentary Lifestyles, with Active Wellness
- Find your calm space through yoga with Maitri Studio
- Realising your inner coach, with FM Coaching
- An introduction to mindfulness in the workplace, with Thrive Coaching & Development
- Being an effective parent, with Parenting NI
How it works
Click on the session of your choice, once your booking is confirmed the facilitator will liaise with you directly. All you need to do is advertise the session amongst your employees and provide a suitable place for it to take place.
To book, click the links above, or for more information contact Deirdre Morrissey.