The Responsible Business Awards seek to recognise and reward firms in Northern Ireland that are embracing the journey to build better workforces, create a sustainable economy and healthy communities. In other words, to be a responsible business. They are open to organisations – large and small – from any sector from across Northern Ireland.
Business in the Community’s annual Responsible Business Awards showcase transformational stories of businesses taking real action to build thriving communities. The Awards celebrate those businesses demonstrating strong, inclusive leadership, who continuously innovate to tackle pressing social issues and repair and rebuild our planet.
Key Awards Dates
- Open for entries: 1 February 2022
- How to Enter Webinar: watch webinar recording
- Closing date for applications: 29 April 2022 at 5 pm
- Judging week: 20 – 24 June 2022
- Gala night: 8 September 2022, 6:00 pm to 11:00 pm