Still Ready for Work Online Workshops
The Still Ready for Work programme in Scotland supports workers aged 50+ to remain in or return to work, helping them to have enough income, stay connected and enjoy a fuller working life.
We run FREE online Still Ready for Work workshops for people in Scotland aged 50+ that assist individuals with: assessment of skills; digital job searches; social media presence; CV creation; interview techniques and more.
All sessions will support attendees to refresh and update their current knowledge and skills and enable them to respond to vacancies or make career choices more effectively.
Click on an upcoming workshop below to find out more and register via Eventbrite.
- Assess Your Skills | 18 May 10:00 – 11:00 AM
- Job Searching in the Digital Age | 20 May 10:00 – 11:00 AM
- Staying Confident and Positive Whilst Searching for Work | 25 May 10:00 – 11:00 AM
- CV Creation and Applications | 27 May 10:00 – 11:00 AM
- Practical Session | 27 May 2:00 – 3:00 PM
- Interview Skills | 1 June 10:00 – 11:00 AM
- Assess Your Skills | 15 June 10:00 – 11:00 AM
- Job Searching in the Digital Age | 17 June 10:00 – 11:00 AM
- Practical Session | 17 June 2:00 – 3:00 PM
- Staying Confident and Positive Whilst Searching for Work | 22 June 10:00 – 11:00 AM
- CV Creation and Applications | 24 June 10:00 – 11:00 AM
- Practical Session | 24 June 2:00 – 3:00 PM
- Interview Skills | 29 June 10:00 – 11:00 AM
If your organisation would like to deliver an online workshop in partnership with Business in the Community, please contact Age at Work Scotland Programme Manager Anna Savage, or complete the form below.
Please click on the region below to find out what support is available in your area, and how we can help.
Age at Work is not delivered in England by Business in the Community, but we can support your business to respond to our ageing population and the needs of older workers in other ways. Learn more about Business in the Community’s work on age in England.