Mid-Career Review Webinars
More than 50% of us haven’t thought much about our hopes or ambitions for life after 60. Yet a high sense of control over this life transition results in better outcomes once in retirement.
Business in the Community’s Mid-Career Review Webinars offer an opportunity for individuals and staff in the workplace aged 50+ to reflect and take a look at inter-related areas of their life, and provide an overview of four keys areas: Job/Career; Health and Wellbeing; Finance; and Work-Life Balance. They help attendees consider what informed choices they may want to make to help plan for a positive future. All Mid-Career Review webinars are free to attend, thanks to funding from the National Lottery Community Fund.
Some of the benefits of a attending a Mid-Career Review include:
- Opportunity to reflect and consider wants and needs for the future
- Become more informed on where to seek guidance on relevant topics
- Develops resilience to deal with personal and professional challenges
- Helps to improve health and wellbeing
- Enhances confidence to focus on plans and make changes
Attendees must be aged 50 and over and either in employment or actively seeking employment. Sign up for a Mid-Career Review webinar by clicking one of the upcoming date links below.
If you would like to arrange for a Mid-Career Review webinar to be delivered within your organisation for free, only for your staff, please contact Jill Salter, Age at Work Programme Manager, BITC Cymru email@example.com or call 07793 443893. Otherwise, you can encourage your staff aged 50+ to register for one of the already organised webinars below.
Mid-career Review Webinars covering Career, Health and Wellbeing
- Friday 16 April 2021, 11:00 am – 12:15 pm
- Wednesday 12 May 2021, 11:00 am – 12:00 pm
- Tuesday 8 June 2021, 10:00 am – 11:00 am
- Thursday 8 July 2021, 10:00 am – 11:00 am
- Thursday 5 August 2021, 10:00 am – 11:15 am
Mid-Career Review Webinars covering Finance
- Wednesday 21 April 2021, 11:00 am – 12:00 noon
- Friday 21 May 2021, 11:00 am – 12:00 noon
- Monday 14 June 2021, 11:30 am – 12:30 pm
- Wednesday 14 July 2021, 11:00 am – 12:00 noon
- Tuesday 10 August, 10:00 am – 11:15 am
For further information about the programme, please call Jill on 07793 443893 or email Jill Salter Age at Work Programme Manager/Rheolydd Rhaglen Pobl Hŷn yn y Gweithle, Business in the Community Cymru.
Please click on the region below to find out what support is available in your area, and how we can help.