Healthy Working Lives Conference 2020 *POSTPONED*
The annual Healthy Working Lives Conference is Northern Ireland’s leading workplace health event, attracting 150+ HR professionals to explore the opportunities and challenges of putting employee wellbeing at the centre of their business. It offers a unique platform for companies committed to supporting employee wellbeing in the workplace.
20 Mar 2020
8:30 am - 1:00 pm
Clayton Hotel, 22 Ormeau Avenue, Belfast BT2 8HS
BITC member (£55 + VAT) Community/Voluntary Group (£55 + VAT) Non-member (£75 + VAT)
* The Healthy Working Lives Conference 2020 has been postponed until a later date. Please visit the news section of our website for updates on our calendar of events.*
A healthy, happy and engaged workforce drives sustainable performance and productivity benefiting employers, employees, customers and makes communities more resilient.
This event will focus on taking a preventative whole-person, whole-system approach to health and wellbeing that gives employers and employees collective responsibility.
Keynote speaker is Dr Wolfgang Seidl, Head of Health Management Consulting EMEA at Mercer Health & Benefits, Mercer
The event will feature a busy Wellbeing Expo with themed exhibitor zones aiming for a minimum of eight exhibitors per zone featuring experts who will guide delegates on the key aspects of wellbeing and provide help and information on:
- Physical and mental health
- How you can create healthy workspaces that are restorative and enriching for both physical and mental health
- Making the case for wellbeing at work
- Embedding wellbeing into an organisation’s culture, taking a whole person approach
- Tackling the stigma of mental ill health
The programme is designed to ensure the Wellbeing Expo is a key feature of the conference, with time built into experience what each Zone and exhibitor has to offer.