Virtual Link & Learn: Feel Full of Life and Energy
Throughout the year, Business in the Community runs a series of bite-sized, topical learning sessions for your employees.
14 Oct 2020
2:00 - 2:40 pm
Free (BITC members only)
Exclusively for Business in the Community members, this free session is aimed at employees, to help give them the tools to look after their health and wellbeing.
Do you want to know the secret to a better quality of life?
Jackie McWilliams from Active Wellness will show you how to boost your energy without doing lots of exercise; giving you more energy and enabling you to do more – without having more things to do!
This session will cover:
- How to feel fulfilled and full of life
- Techniques you can use to give you more energy to do more, and even to feel happier!
- How to build these techniques into other activities.
- How to begin a daily routine that boosts energy.
- Feel like you can take on the world and win, just like you did when you were young.
- How to feel more alive, no matter what your age!
Jackie McWilliams is the Director of Active Wellness. A former finance professional, Jackie discovered that her working environment was affecting her health and wellbeing. Following extensive research and training, she set up Active Wellness to help improve the physical and mental wellbeing of people in the community; and assist others in the same situation.
Based in East Belfast, Active Wellness provides a range of therapeutic massage treatments, self-care tips and yoga within the workplace. It also offers a selection of holistic services and treatments including sports massage, therapeutic massage, and yoga.