What makes you proud of your business? Enter the Responsible Business Awards in Northern Ireland today
The Responsible Business Awards in Northern Ireland are open for entries. Eleven categories available in 2020. The deadline for submissions is 5pm on Friday 28 February 2020.
If your business goes above and beyond to make a difference to society or to the environment, it’s time to be rewarded and recognised for your responsible business commitments and actions. Enter the 2020 Responsible Business Awards in Northern Ireland before the submission deadline, 5pm on Friday 28 February.
The Awards, taking place in partnership with JP Corry and SPAR, and in association with Ulster Business and U105, recognise and celebrate firms in Northern Ireland that are taking practical action to address pressing social and environmental issues.
The 11 Award categories range in theme, from diversity and wellbeing in the workplace, to recognising those who are working for the benefit of the community, through to companies who develop products that inspire sustainable lifestyles. Which of these categories will you go for this year?
- NI Responsible Company of the Year, sponsored by Danske Bank
- Age at Work Champion, in partnership with Age NI
- Diversity and Inclusion Award, sponsored by Belfast Harbour
- Education Partner Award, sponsored by Allen & Overy
- Employability and Jobs Award, sponsored by George Best Belfast City Airport
- Environmental Leadership Award, sponsored by Heron Bros
- Investing in Your Community Award, sponsored by Arthur Cox
- Responsible Digital Innovation Award, in partnership with Digital DNA
- One-to-Watch Award, sponsored by Ciena
- Responsible Product/Service Award, sponsored by Translink
- Wellbeing at Work Award, sponsored by Larne Port
Danske Bank UK won four Awards in 2019, including NI Responsible Company of the Year. Bank Chief Executive, Kevin Kingston, said: “The way we do business is as important as the business we do. It is only by running a sound, responsible bank that we are able to play a fundamental role in driving Northern Ireland’s economic growth through lending to people and to businesses.
“Being recognised in three categories, Diversity and Inclusion, Wellbeing at Work and Responsible Digital Innovation, as well as being presented with the top Award on the night, is something we’re exceptionally proud of. Every day we help businesses, families and individuals to realise their own dreams and Awards such as these help to demonstrate to our customers that ensuring we work responsibly is key to who we are at Dankse Bank.”
Entering the Awards is free, and open to businesses large and small across all sectors. Applications forms can be downloaded from www.bitcni.org.uk/awards and the winners will be revealed at a glittering gala dinner at the ICC Belfast on Thursday 28 May 2020.